Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs) as the First Line of Patient Care
The ARNPs at Plaza Health Network Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Centers are part of an interdisciplinary team that work to provide high-quality, cost-effective, personalized health care with a focus on health promotion and disease prevention, and an emphasis on both care and cure. Their acquired expert knowledge base, complex decision making skills and clinical competencies bring a comprehensive perspective to health care at Plaza Health Network’s seven rehabilitation and skilled nursing centers.
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs) are prepared by education and certification to assess, diagnose, and treat acute illness and chronic conditions, including the prescription of medications.
The ARNPs at Plaza Health Network assure patient-centered care by improving the quality & consistency of health care delivered; Improving the availability of on-site evaluations when a patient is in need; preventing unnecessary ER and hospital transfers; and improving communication with staff, patients, and families
- On-site facility presence
- Immediate on-site evaluation of resident condition
- Standardized disease management systems
- Standardized care regimens and formulary compliance
- Treatment in Place
- Comprehensive and timely change in condition assessment
- Collaboration with physicians on standards of practice
- Optimized length of stay
- Reduced discharges to hospitals
- Improved satisfaction for residents & families
For more information about ARNP care at Plaza Health Network, please contact us by email or call us at 305.917.0400.